A chronicle of the meanderings, false starts (which in retrospect, while sort of embarrassing turned out to be highly instructive), epiphanies, selective apathy (still evolving), wild mood swings, opinions (subject to frequent change), and life lessons of an inveterate dabbler (and her latest dabblings).

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 16 weeks 33-34/52

I'm jumping into the AJE Earring Challenge as a late-comer. I just finished these today!
Southwest Savory
I'm calling them Southwest Savory. The enameled keyholes are from Gardanne Beads--they have a lovely soft turquoise base color, liberally sprinkled with butternut and persimmon. Or as I like to think of it, cayenne and turmeric! I'm wanting Mexican food now! I paired them up with antiqued copper and stones in the colors from the enamel--turquoise ovals, tiny turquoise roundels, carnelian nuggets, and poppy jasper saucers . These are long, but lightweight.
Check out the rest of the participants by clicking below:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the Southwest colors, your earwires and those bead dangles which give it some nice movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous colors and I am a sucker for long and dangly earrings, these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *TeeHee* I think ALL earrings should be at least this long, Keirsten... beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those earrings! As a matter of fact, that is a great selection of earrings in the blog hop. Hope you don't mind that I added some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Color combo was great!! The stone color in the earring highlights its design.

    ReplyDelete