A chronicle of the meanderings, false starts (which in retrospect, while sort of embarrassing turned out to be highly instructive), epiphanies, selective apathy (still evolving), wild mood swings, opinions (subject to frequent change), and life lessons of an inveterate dabbler (and her latest dabblings).

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tongue-Tied Tuesday

Almost speechless but not quite. Farm Town has taken all my energy. I have carpal tunnel from harvesting other people's crops for coins last night until 11:30. Had to...stay...awake until---*YAWN*---the grapes were ready...I am now a Popular Farmer and I can buy sunflowers (yessss!). My ambition is to earn enough experience to buy banana and plum trees, and pigs.

Just wanted to share these portraits of Beauty and Grace personified.

Meet Sophie, one of the granddaughters. She is a 10-year-old pit bull/Old English Bulldog cross, and endless entertainment. She snores like a lumberjack. Awake and asleep. Sometimes we babysit. She likes to sit in my lap.

This is my favorite pose. Sometimes a girl just needs to air the hoo-hah.





Good night. Jewelry tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Love Sophie's ears and relaxed attitude. Not a care in the world is what I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! that is hilarious! My DD and I call that pose 'Frog Legs' because their legs are so chubby at the top! We get such a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete